The Eye Center provides the entire spectrum of paediatric and adult eye care including common as well as extremely complex eye surgical procedures. We have a dedicated state of the art operating suite with full anaesthesia back up. We are equipped to provide both anterior segment and posterior segment surgical procedures. Patients arrive at the hospital and are greeted by our team so they can experience a seamless transfer between medical and surgical eye care.
- What is Sticklers Syndrome?
- WHAT IS VITREOMACULAR TRACTION AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO DIAGNOSE CORRECTLY?
- 10 THINGS TO DO TODAY TO PREVENT VISION LOSS FROM GLAUCOMA
- Why is a serious infection inside the eye known as endophthalmitis a medical emergency?
- Weak muscles, double vision and Mysathenia Gravis