Our team of nine dedicated sub specialty trained ophthalmologists who are assisted by a dedicated, skilful team of technicians work together to provide our patients with an accurate diagnosis and help them understand their disease and guide patients to the best possible treatment options. Patients have an opportunity to review test results along with their doctors on imaging systems available in our individual consultation rooms. These consultations form the foundation of the treatment process where patients and doctors partner to achieving the best medical and surgical eye care possible.
- What is Sticklers Syndrome?
- WHAT IS VITREOMACULAR TRACTION AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO DIAGNOSE CORRECTLY?
- 10 THINGS TO DO TODAY TO PREVENT VISION LOSS FROM GLAUCOMA
- Why is a serious infection inside the eye known as endophthalmitis a medical emergency?
- Weak muscles, double vision and Mysathenia Gravis