- You arrive for your appointment
- We will ask you to fill out a demographic form
- Your spectacle prescription will be checked
- A technician will take a basic history, check your spectacles
- If needed drops will be given to dilate your pupils
- You will see your doctor who will undertake documentation or tests
- You will either be treated the same day or if the test results will take time, a follow-up appointment will be scheduled
- Most treatments take place the same day
- Please bring a pair of sunglasses with you as you might find your eyes more sensitive to bright light due to dilated pupils, for a few hours following the examination.
For your Eye Care
Whether you are driving, working at a computer or simply sun-bathing, it is so easy to take your eyes for granted. We need to think about eye care.
Here’s a selection of eye care brochures – – simply click on the title of each article to download the PDF. We hope you will find the information useful and relevant.